2015/02/02

Pipirupirupipirupii: Dokuro-chan cosplay WIP

Hello mates! As the title says, I'm working also on Dokuro-chan cosplay right now for Desucon Frostbite (Which is in two weeks eek.) If you don't know what character I'm talking about, Dokuro-chan is this cute angel from Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro-chan (Bludgeoning angel Dokuro-chan) Maybe the picture below will tell you enough about the series.. 



Dokuro was one of the characters I've always wanted to cosplay, and when I showed this show to my best friend Saimi a long time ago, we decided to make a pair cosplay from the anime and I'm so excited! I've been waiting this so long!

There is two weeks to Desucon Frostbite and our costumes aren't completely ready yet, but they will be!

My problem was the wig. I used months for searching wig with the right color. (And with good price too) Although it was surprisingly difficult, and when I found one, the seller delivered me wrong wig and I got stressed about the right wig to came to me in time, but finally everything turned out well!
The wig still needed a lot fixing, and that is the case I'm going to tell you about.




So here's the wig I ordered! First I started cutting it simply to more proper length layer by layer. 


When I'm cutting wigs I use regular scissors because I don't want to ruin my hair cutting scissors, so I needed to be very careful to avoid cutting marks. Photo on the center is showing how small parts I cut at time one by one. Also I put every piece I've cut into a stack. 


I glued the hair to hair extension tape and made two bigger pieces of it. I also sewed on the pieces just for sure. Before adding pieces anywhere I cut the wig to its shape. 


Next I needed to sew hairpieces into a wig of course! 


Then just needs to style the wig - and ready to make some costests! 


Have you watched Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan? I'm excited about how many will recognize the characters at the con haha.


No comments :

Post a Comment