2015/03/23

DESUCON FROSTBITE 2015

I'm a bit late with this but I have been kinda busy all the time with many many things! (I'm now busy too with my school things and more importantly - with my moving. I'm gonna move to another apartment in a week so... ahah haha.) 

So.. Desucon Frostbite was 13.-15.2.2015 at Sibeliustalo in Lahti. And huge thanks for these photos belongs to Meri, who took mostly all of photos! Thank you! I didn't even take my camera with me because I knew I wouldn't be able to take any photos with all my cosplay chaos there. 

In the center you can see our group's official Cosplay Mama doing her work haha, thank you Linnea for all your work again!
Me and Julia decided to put on our hardest costumes right on Friday, which meant the Chain armor in my case. I spent so much time, money, sweat and blood for making this costume that it felt weird to have it ready and on. I don't have much photos of the armor, but I'm planning on having some magnificent photoshoot sometime when I've figured out a place perfect enough to take photos with it and also I want to have some very talented cosplay photographer to make there just the right movement and look!

Costume sure was more comfortable than I thought, but I hadn't walked with heels in a long time so that was the most painful thing in this cosplay haha. I'm not a lady, I was whining and almost crying bc the walking was so awful with heels... I'm sorry for my friends who were with me listening all my whining... Next time I will practice walking with heels before going to con! 


Saturday was the day for our Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan paircosplay! Saimi was cosplaying Sabato-chan and I was cosplaying Dokuro-chan as you can see. We got even more compliments than we thought, and it was the best feeling ever when we made so many reactions on people with our cosplay. With this beautiful culture of Finnish people - you can guess how people reacted... "Oh fuck are they..?!" "WTF IS THAT DOKURO AND SABATO?" "No Fuckin' way!!" - But all those reactions were positive you know!  It's just that there haven't been a lot Dokuro -cosplayers and also there isn't even so many people that have watched the series. If you sometime manage to watch Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan - you will understand the reactions people made when they saw us. 

And also, we had so much fun in these costumes! 

1.,2., Photo by Askar Ibragimov 3. Photo by Meri Hiironen

Photos by Meri Hiironen, edited by me
Next con for me is the Desucon in June, I try to make there couple of awesome cosplays too, but let's talk about them later!

2 comments :

  1. Pffsgh, I think I somehow managed to completely miss you at the con! D:
    I would have wanted to see that Aion cosplay IRL, it looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you were there too? I didn't see you either ! :(

      Delete