2015/12/16

Conventions 2015 & plans for Desucon FROSTBITE 2016



@ Sibeliustalo, Lahti 2/2015
Costumes; Dokuro-chan from Bokusatsu tenshi Dokuro-chan, Elyos Warrior from AION online

- We had a pair cosplay with Saimi and got a lot of amazing reactions for cosplaying from such a ridiculous series! Dokuro-chan had been one of my biggest cosplay dreams and finally making it true was a lot of fun.
- Elyos warrior was the first armor I've ever made, it costed me more money than any other costume and the prop I made is like the coolest thing I've done ok. Although the costume was mostly more comfortable than I thought - I hated to have heels so walking with those was a disaster. 
- I missed the parties because I felt too sick on Saturday night which was sad but hopefully I'm getting there next time!


@ Sibeliustalo, Lahti 6/2015
Costumes: Suzuya Juzou from Tokyo Ghoul, Chiester 45 from Umineko no naku koro ni 
- Again we had this pair cosplay with Saimi and it's also one of my favorite cosplays ever! Umineko no naku koro ni is like one of my top 5 favorite mangas ever (and one of the only mangas I collect myself). Also I've always loved the design of Chiester sisters! I'm definitely gonna cosplay Chiester 45 again!
- I made a lot of friends at the late Saturday parties and had a lot of fun again!


@ Tampere-talo, Tampere 9/2015
Costumes: Silica (ALO ver.) from Sword art online, Shinoa Hiiragi from Owari no seraph
- Weather was mostly nice, I met a lot of people, I got to know some people better, and I took a lot of nice photos! 
- If I'm honest: I hated my Silica cosplay. It was pretty and all when I put it on but after walking 10 meters it just didn't fit me so well I thought and yeah. Hopefully I'm gonna still get some nice photoshoot for it tho'!
- I have no idea why I cosplayed Shinoa but it was fun to notice there was at least 10 other Shinoa cosplayers around! I made the scythe prop for this costume but it was _too huge_ to even fit to a car so I had to leave it home.. I would've been thought about that before trying to make it ''accurate'' by its size. Every time I learn something! It's funny too how I don't even like the character at all and I was dreaming about cosplaying more likely Lacus (He's my ultimate favorite so!) but yeah... Dunno what happened. 

So conventions for this year are gone and past so let's talk about next year! Desucon FROSTBITE next month is coming and will be the first con of  the year! I have high hopes for that weekend with bunch of great friends and also nice cosplays! So here are my plans: 


I don't know what I'm gonna go with at Friday yet, but Saturday is gonna be KANCOLLE DAY! We have a tiny group from Kantai Collection so I have a pair with Saimi going with these villains and our other friends will go with torpedo girls. I'm too excited! (Just hoping my wig will arrive in time...)
And Sunday is for some oldie but goldie; Allen Walker. Never cosplayed him before tho' but I have this huge thing for uniforms so this outfit came to my dreams too often to ignore it haha. 

See you at Frostbite! ♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment